UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    Duh....As it happens, I've not collected my winnings yet. So I still have the winning slip in my wallet, to meet-up and show to you. Fancy making a £50 bet that I'm lying, Mick?
    No but I was going to say post a pic of it for us all to see but like NOW you can’t do that cos you have already thought up some bullpoo like you have cashed it or it blew away like your credibility did years ago when you started making up clone accounts and spouting shite starting threads .
    But yea I think if you were really telling the truth and going to bet and was going to cash it today meaning the ticket was suddenly gone you would have taken a photo of it .. but like I say that’.. like the story is just too good …… to be true.
    Pic or it didn’t happen . And it’s no good making bets with you because you change the goalposts in your favour every five minutes then go back on your word when you realise you were wrong or a wrong un .

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
    I think it's a bit far for Nick to meet up, but you could take a photo and send it to him.
    Yea pic or it never happened. A pic can be taken and posted in 2 mins and you should have just done it immediately if there was doubt to your storytelling ….
    . You offered a bet before the bookmakers opened and it’s seen at 13.17 and 2.30 so why would you say you cashed it in before then when the bookies are open until late so you must still have the ticket then because you said you worked weekdays so post a pic of it.. how hard is that.
    I don’t bet with renagers or people that change the rules halfway through an accepted bet or ones that continually tilt bets towards them because they know they will lose or ones that go back on their word and I don’t mind if I lose as that’s all part of the fun so IF you are telling the truth that we ALL doubt post a pic.
    If not then caught once again ..

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick2 View Post
    The thread was about the Grand National and the like, if my memory hasn’t let me down, like yours seems to do constantly. Cruelty to any animal worldwide is abhorrent. Maybe trees have feelings too?
    Agree, nobody wants to see that sort of thing. Though sometimes hard decisions have to be made, to eliminate one bad animal to save other innocent ones. E.g. the farmer who will shoot dogs that have got onto his land and are in process of worrying/killing sheep.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK/GILLY View Post
    Yea pic or it never happened. A pic can be taken and posted in 2 mins and you should have just done it immediately if there was doubt to your storytelling ….
    . You offered a bet before the bookmakers opened and it’s seen at 13.17 and 2.30 so why would you say you cashed it in before then when the bookies are open until late so you must still have the ticket then because you said you worked weekdays so post a pic of it.. how hard is that.
    I don’t bet with renagers or people that change the rules halfway through an accepted bet or ones that continually tilt bets towards them because they know they will lose or ones that go back on their word and I don’t mind if I lose as that’s all part of the fun so IF you are telling the truth that we ALL doubt post a pic.
    If not then caught once again ..
    I wouldn't have a clue how to post pics, so that idea's a non-starter. A part from which, there'd be no profit in it for me. Fortunately I'm in no rush to get to the bookies, so I haven't cashed it yet. Betting-slip's still in my wallet and I'm happy to meet-up tomorrow and prove it for a £50 bet...so either put your money where your mouth is - or shut up, lol!
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Agree, nobody wants to see that sort of thing. Though sometimes hard decisions have to be made, to eliminate one bad animal to save other innocent ones. E.g. the farmer who will shoot dogs that have got onto his land and are in process of worrying/killing sheep.
    You’ve got an answer for everything, often wrong frequently not relevant to the subject being discussed.
    Just be yourself, no one else is better qualified!!

7. Likes Hamble, Stuartli, local liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Question

I wouldn't have a clue how to post pics, so that idea's a non-starter. A part from which, there'd be no profit in it for me. Fortunately I'm in no rush to get to the bookies, so I haven't cashed it yet. Betting-slip's still in my wallet and I'm happy to meet-up tomorrow and prove it for a £50 bet...so either put your money where your mouth is - or shut up, lol!
    You can’t post pics now suddenly eh when you can post links’s well put it as your avatar then so we can all see it.
    And you have got my telephone number so send it in a text and if you haven’t got it then google it ..
    I am in a distant place where you can’t access by bicycle on an adventure at the moment but I could send my son to verify it on Friday or Saturday if you are not doing those alternative made up activities to a bet that you staked, changed, renaged on then cancelled .

Show me this fantastic stroke of unbelievable luck of a rogue winning slip and I WILL shut up but until then you and your statements, tricks and rot are akin to lies so pardon me if I ( and maybe others ) don’t. believe you, ooooh it could be true then no drama so let’s see it.

You posted blah blah blah when you could have just posted a pic of the ticket

Likes / Dislikes
    You can’t post pics now suddenly eh when you can post links’s well put it as your avatar then so we can all see it.
    And you have got my telephone number so send it in a text and if you haven’t got it then google it ..
    I am in a distant place where you can’t access by bicycle on an adventure at the moment but I could send my son to verify it on Friday or Saturday if you are not doing those alternative made up activities to a bet that you staked, changed, renaged on then cancelled .

Show me this fantastic stroke of unbelievable luck of a rogue winning slip and I WILL shut up but until then you and your statements, tricks and rot are akin to lies so pardon me if I ( and maybe others ) don’t. believe you, ooooh it could be true then no drama so let’s see it.

You posted blah blah blah when you could have just posted a pic of the ticket
    I've never posted pics, like I said I wouldn't know how...But if you're willing to send someone to meet-up in town, I'm happy to show up with that betting-slip. Provided that is, they bring the £50 along, or else forget it. I've better things to do, than waste time to proving something to you, with no reward. Look at it this way, if you're right abut me lying, you make an easy £50!
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    I've never posted pics, like I said I wouldn't know how...But if you're willing to send someone to meet-up in town, I'm happy to show up with that betting-slip. Provided that is, they bring the £50 along, or else forget it. I've better things to do, than waste time to proving something to you, with no reward. Look at it this way, if you're right abut me lying, you make an easy £50!
    I told you I don’t want to bet knowing you will come up with some excuse not to give out the £50 as once discovered a bad sportsman making broken bets or ridiculous too good to be true claims with promises of meeting somewhere can’t be trusted.

Once the mask slips YOU can never put it on again.

I have made this claim on facts that you spout shite and based on its too good to be true, “wrong horse” “fell at the first fence “ “believe it or not” murky waters.

You can’t make bets, renege on them, change the bets, confirm the bets (for charity) then back out and expect your word to be trusted regarding a new issue or new bet
    Post or send a pic ( that will take 2 mins to do at the click of a button ) or it never happened simple as that

Likes / Dislikes
    Good luck waiting for your picture

Likes / Dislikes
    Name:  torneman.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  10.9 KB

Likes / Dislikes
    I told you I don’t want to bet knowing you will come up with some excuse not to give out the £50 as once discovered a bad sportsman making broken bets or ridiculous too good to be true claims with promises of meeting somewhere can’t be trusted.

Once the mask slips YOU can never put it on again.

I have made this claim on facts that you spout shite and based on its too good to be true, “wrong horse” “fell at the first fence “ “believe it or not” murky waters.

You can’t make bets, renege on them, change the bets, confirm the bets (for charity) then back out and expect your word to be trusted regarding a new issue or new bet
    Post or send a pic ( that will take 2 mins to do at the click of a button ) or it never happened simple as that
    Well then, let's double the stakes: I've got £100 nice crisp nicker here for you/your representative, all you have to do is show up and collect it. But I ain't holding my breath....cos you're just a bunch of hot air, not willing to put your money where your mouth is - duh!

Btw, it was you who backed-out of the bike challenge I offered you.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Good luck waiting for your picture
    Hey 'local', if you can take pics and post them on here, I can meet you at Mecycle in the village. You can take a pic of this betting slip and post it on here. But for that to happen, we need Mick to send/hand you the £100 stake, which you can give to me when we meet. Sound like a plan?
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Hey 'local', if you can take pics and post them on here, I can meet you at Mecycle in the village. You can take a pic of this betting slip and post it on here. But for that to happen, we need Mick to send/hand you the £100 stake, which you can give to me when we meet. Sound like a plan?

You must be f -in mad I charge much much more than that per hour.

Post it on here.

Put up or shut up.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    You must be f -in mad I charge much much more than that per hour.

Post it on here.

Put up or shut up.
    I could probably find someone to take a pic and post it on here, but we need someone to hold the £100 stake for me when I do.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Your mask has slipped and there is no putting it back on and nobody will bet you anything after your last betting fiasco where you were made to look a fool of terrible character, a cad, a bad bet and a bad egg. So make your fictitious bets by yourself where only you think that you won them by changing then, reneging on them then running away from them. All I did was confirm at EVERY stage that you continually twisted the bet towards you that I would beat you even with every new condition that you dreamed up on the hopes of winning something you knew you couldn’t … I don’t have to go on about this like you do as that was then .. this is now where like I HAVE ALREADY said you can’t suddenly EASILY show your claims without making a song and dance about it.. nobody mentioned betting anything on here with you all I said is that you are a liar … a sad liar squirming.
    Post it or shut up because we all know you are full of it .

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations